Services » Outsourcing » Payroll
Our highly qualified, dedicated, and friendly team offer a fully outsourced payroll service to businesses of any size across all sectors.
We understand that payroll and the associated employer duties can be a headache for many business owners and take up time and resources better spent on the day-to-day running of their business. Our team can provide peace of mind that your payroll and employer duties are being met and can tailor your payroll services to meet your specific needs. You can trust our experts with their wealth of experience on which you can count.
As a trusted payroll provider to many of our clients, we are fully GDPR compliant and guarantee the safety & security of your data. We will fully manage the migration of your payroll to Brightpay, where we can offer access to secure payroll portals for both employer and employees, allowing access to all of your reports, and their payroll documents 24 hours a day.
Our payroll services include:
• A dedicated payroll adviser for any queries or questions
• Payroll calculation and processing
• 48-hour turn around
• Tax and NI calculation and reporting
• Submitting Real-time Information (RTI) and Employer Payment Summary (EPS) to HMRC
• Pension calculations, letters and submissions
• Automatic Enrolment (see below for more detail)
• Customisable reporting to suit your needs
• Statutory payments including Sick pay, Maternity pay, Paternity pay
• Holiday payments
• Payslips and P45s (including an online portal ‘Brightpay Connect’ for employee access to their documents)
• Full year end submissions and reporting
• Processing Employee Benefits
• BACS wages payments via our secure integrated payment solution, Telleroo
• HMRC BACS payments via Telleroo
• CIS300 Submissions
• Verifying Subcontractors
• Submitting CIS Suffered to HMRC
• Applying for Employment Allowance
• Apprenticeship Levy
Alternatively, if you are taking on employees for the first time our friendly team can help you from day one to register for a PAYE scheme with HMRC, provide advice and assistance on automatic enrolment, setting up a pension scheme and ensuring your employer duties are fulfilled. Your payroll advisor will help you go through the above services and tailor them to create a proposal to best meet the specific needs of you and your business.
Under the Pensions Act 2008, all UK employers must put certain staff into a workplace pension scheme and contribute towards it. This is called ‘automatic enrolment’. If you employ at least one person you are an employer and you have certain legal duties. We are able to fully manage this process for you with The Pension Regulator (TPR), from starting your duties through to re-enrolment (required every 3 years). We will also handle any communication with employees, making letters available to them on the employee portal.
Call our business development team on 01603 981750 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you.